BEST SERVICE COLLECTION FOOD
GIVING UP SOME TIPS TO MAKE INDIANS SWEET...
Khaaja (Kaja or Khaja) is an Indian sweet that is made from wheat flour, sugar syrup, and oil.It has made its origin in Bihar, a northeastern state of India.But Khaaja prepared in Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh in the southern parts of India is famous for this sweet delicacy in terms of taste. It is also called Madatha Kaja in Telugu.
- 1 cup Maida flour-1 cup (Here cup used is rice cooker cup)
- 1/2 tablespoon of Baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of Rice flour
- 4-5 teaspoons of Ghee
- 1 1/2 cups of Sugar
- 3 cups of Oil
- Water-1/2 cup for dough and 1/4 cup for syrup
- 1Take a cup of all purpose flour and put in a bowl.
- 2Mix it with ghee, baking soda, and water and mix it until it becomes a dough.
- 3Now make small balls out of the dough.
- 4Make each ball like thin chapati.
- 5Now place 2 chapatis one over the other. Before placing them one over the other, in between these two, put a little ghee and rice flour and roll them.
- 6Cut the roll into pieces.
- 7Press each piece using a chapati making stick.
- 8Pour oil in the pan and heat it.
- 9Put these pieces into the oil pan and fry them until they turn golden in color.
- 10Prepare the sugar syrup.
- 11Put the fried khaaja into the syrup directly.
- 12Let the khaaja absorb the syrup for a while. Now remove it from sugar syrup and keep aside.
- 13Repeat the process for the remaining khaajas. Follow the same procedure for soaking all the remaining fried ones.
- 14Remove them from the syrup and serve
TRY IT AND DO .......SHARE WITH US IN OUR FANPAGE Bestservice collection food
Here we are to give tips for u all......
BESTSERVICE COLLECTION FOOD...