Monday 25 April 2016

Hello everbody here we are BEST SRVICE COLLECTION FOOD create a little funny joke for you all to enjoy the day......................






of course you all will ask is there a funny jokes??????????????????????????????????????HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



If we cannot laugh at ourselves, life will become a dull and stifling experience. Life can be a challenge; of that there is no doubt. But if we take a moment to stop and see the joke, we can change our entire day. To those that take life seriously, we may see humor as an obstacle in our paths. The truth is that jokes are funny because they contain a grain of truth about life that would not be able to be shown through any other medium. A funny joke or poem has the power to point out subtle ironies of life that I might get shot in the head for if I were to say them straight out. Humor has the capacity to point absurdities about the way we live our lives in a non-threatening way.




Lawyer jokes
Q:What's the difference between a Lawyer and a mosquito?
A:The Lawyer has a briefcase

Lawyer jokes
How come sharks will not bite lawyers?

Professional courtesy.

Lawyer jokes
How many lawyers dose it take to change a light bulb?

3, 1 to climb the ladder, 1 to shake it, and 1 to sue the ladder company.
Work & Office jokes
Q:Why is a doctor always calm.
A: Because it has a lot of patients

Work & Office jokes
My memory has gotten so bad it has actually caused me to lose my job.
I'm still employed. I just can't remember where.

Work & Office jokes
The doctor said he would have me on my feet in two weeks."
"And did he?"
"Yes, I had to sell the car to pay the bill."
Work & Office jokes
A man walks into the doctors and the doctor says, "I've not seen you for a while."
The man replies, "Yes, I've been ill
 
 
ENJOY THE JOKES......................
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment